Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last night, I finally got to see my brother, Joseph. He brought me to Cherwyn's god-father's birthday party at his god-father's house. I played 2 rounds of mahjong and lost about 3 dollars. Hahaha. It was great seeing people from BC again.

After that, I went off to look for Sherry and Gina. We had supper at Geylang. I hate going Geylang though. My day was bad though. I thought everything could be better after seeing Joseph and Sherry. Actually, it did became better. But it got worse at the end of my day.

I'm sorry. If I can go back time, I would choose to stay single after Lily. But I didn't and made 2 of the biggest mistakes and regrets of my life. And now it is slowly catching up with me and affecting us. However, you will never be a mistake or a regret. My life got better spending time with you. I felt happy and loved everyday. I really do not want anything to ruin what we have.

Merry is only for you and only you. I should never have done what I had done in the past because I should always save the best for someone who I want to walk with for the rest of my life.

I love you and I'm really sorry.

No comments: