Saturday, August 16, 2008

All About Loving You

Years ago, I was just a childish and shy boy that had a crush on you. I could never look you in the eye. And you were and still someone that I ever dream of being together with. We went missing for like years and finally, our birthday presents got us caught up with each other. I was the greedy one though. =P But it was all worth it.

Now that everything has come to this stage, it seems like part of my dream came true! Who would've thought about this. I guess none of us did. I am so fortunate and feel almost the happiest man in the world. I wish I could be the happiest and the most fortunate man in the world though. I can meet you everyday and never get sick or bored of it. I have never felt bored having you around.

I miss you like every sec whenever I don't see you. I would then close my eyes because whenever I close my eyes, I see you but that is not enough. Even seeing you on my phone is not enough. It is never enough. All I think about is you, only you.

I have never love someone deeper than I love you.

All I want is you.

I love you.

No comments: